Laboratory Rotary Mixer is a small electrical device which is widely used for tissue culture, sample extraction, sedimentation rate determination such as blood sample mixing, chemistry, flora and fauna analysis, clinical experiments, wet-chemical analysis of radio-immunity etc. This high performance equipment runs on very low voltage and can be controlled with the help of a switch. Laboratory Rotary Mixer is provided with a round disc which is provided with a number of clamps which helps to carry 16 tubes for the mixing process at same time. It has a speed of 15 round per minute and is also provided with a tilting fixture to adjust the disc at different angles.
- Mains Input : 230V/50Hz |110V/60Hz A.C. Supply
- Body : ABS + METAL Body
- Motion : Tilting - fix degree at 38
- Speed : 15 RPM
- Weight :1.2 Kg.
- Size of Device : 188 (L) x 221 (W) x 260 (H)mm
- Operation : Quiet - No noise
- Standard configuration : 4ml vacutainer (EDTA) Tubes - 12 nos And ESR TUBE (8mm) - 4 nos. (Total-16 nos)
- Special configuration : 16 Tube of either type or mix as required.